Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Family Reunion
We had such a great time with all my family in St. George. We swam, played games, and visited. The kids went on a treasure hunt and Rebecca's family hosted the Children's Olympics. It was a long relaxing weekend. I'm so glad that everyone made it. Thanks Mom and Dad for putting that together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love it Shannon! So cute! Darling kids and husband! Looks like you had a wonderful time in St. George! Hope to see you all soon! Miss you!
Welcome to the world of blogging. YOu will not regret it. It is so fun. SUper cute .... and you did a slide show on the first try with music youre already a pro.
It looks great. You even got your music added too. I am impressed! Looks like you had a great time with your family.
Hooray! One more friend I can now keep tabs on without making a phone call...wait - that's not what this is for, is it?? Just kidding though it has been forever! Cooper is so cute!! Can't believe I've only seen him once at the beach very briefly. We'll have to get in together soon!
-Bek
So fun to see your blog!! Such a great way to keep up without sending pics in the mail and all. Great Blog and music (I haven't figured that part out yet). Your kids are so cute and getting so big. Looks like the Horton's had a great time. Tell all Hello from the Texas Links. Love ya!
Post a Comment