Disneyland and Halloween
Monday night we went to Disneyland. We had so much fun. The longest line was maybe 20 min and Corbin did a really good job waiting (that is a new side effect of his diet). Corbin is tall enough to go on just about everything. His first "big boy" ride was Star Tours, he was a little nervous, but thought is was pretty cool. Cooper was as easy as ever, no complaining, just sleeping and looking around. We look forward to going again. Corbin still talks about it, and loves to cuddle with his new Mickey Mouse that Daddy bought him.
Tonight was Halloween. Liz invited us to trick or treat with them and a bunch of friends. We had a great time. My mom came along too which was really fun for Corbin. Cooper was a cute little Yoda. Corbin was Superman, but only because he wouldn't wear any costume, he was only willing to leave the house in his jammies. So even though we bought a real Superman costume and a monkey and a lion, and made a Jedi costume, he would only go out into public in his jammies. Oh well, he had fun and did a great job saying "trick or treat". Thanks Liz for inviting over.


11 comments:
How cute are your kids! I love all the pics, it looks like you had a great time! I need to get one of those pujbaby slings, it looks really handy.
Yoda is darling. Now let the sugar rush begin!
Yes, what a week is right! Dland and halloween! Loved the costumes - and the jammies worked great! Dressing up is all about options anyway-right? Very fun and so cute!
Darling boys!! How funny is it that Corbin had his choice of all those costumes, but chose the jammies.... And Cooper...what a honey! Don't you love Halloween!
I'm gonna have to go with Corbin on the jammies choice. We all know that I am the velour sweat suit queen. I even appeared on TV in UTah in them. I love the slide show. YOu got so many pictures in there. Amazing.
SUPER CUTE, AND SUPER FUN! Man i miss disneyland. it truely can be the happiest place on earth when you only wait 20 minutes for a ride. Thats awesome!
So great. Yoda looks awesome. Great costume. Im so happy disneyland went so well and trick or treating.
Hey guys! Saw your blog on Mike and Summers. You all look good. we just got into this blog world. Here's our site: theethingtonfamily.blogspot.com were good, still out here in AZ. Hope you're doig well. Autumn is due in Feb. were having another girl. Take care.
I love the pictures Shannon! You did a great job with the Yoda costume. Cooper looks absolutely adorable, and Corbin looked like he was having a blast trick or treating in his pj's :)
Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. It's really fun now that the kids are old enough to get excited about it!
Your kids are so cute. My mom told me that she saw you the other day. Hope everything is going well. Well about the photography...I don't have set prices for packages yet. I'm still so new at this, but trying to working my way up. I always tell people about you. You know my mother-n-law still does weddings and always needs to refer people to all their needs. If you have any cards I know she wouldn't mind putting them in her office. Just let me know. Talk to you later
Post a Comment