Friday, October 26, 2007

It Hurts Here and Here....and Here

Corbin pulled an Indiana Jones on me last night. I was putting him to bed and it was probably the 2nd or 3rd time that I had taken him back to his room. As he climbed in he bumped his knee on the bed rail. He whimpered a little and said "Knee owie. Mommy kiss it". So I did, but he didn't stop with his knee. He smiled and pointed to his elbow "Elbow owie kiss it". He went through all his body parts, all his fingers, both feet, ears, eyes, nose, lips, teeth, tummy, leg, chin. I finally said goodnight and he stayed in bed. I'm sure that Super Nanny would have frowned at me for letting him pull me into his game of Keep Mommy In the Room a Little Longer. But who could resist a chance to give so many kisses?

9 comments:

Erin said...

Love that, funny that trick is still used as grown boys too. They learn so young....

Alison said...

This cracks me up! I totally forgot all about that Indiana Jones move! You've got a Mini Indiana on your hands! Look out! Very cute story!

Heather said...

Now you can link.

The Texas Links said...

We watched that movie last night! Ha! Thats funny.

Katie said...

So cute!

Rebecca said...

Very cute! Hey - I noticed that Heather left a message but it looks like her blog is private...do you know what it is or how to see it?

Shannon said...

I added her to my list of blogs I visit. I know she checked yours out while we were on the phone the other night. She's excited to find friends who blog.

Heidi said...

that is too cute! i love giving kisses! good job mom!

Hillary said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute. I can't wait to have such moments with my child.