Corbin has loved spotting pumpkins around town. Derek and I made plans to go to a pumpkin patch today and let him pick out his very own pumpkin. Sounded like fun to us until we discovered that all the pumpkin patches are closed during the day. At least all 4 that we drove by were. So we ended up at Albertsons and bought these two there. Lots of fun huh? (well it does get better)So this evening, as the boys and I were driving home from Corbin's speech appointment Corbin spotted one of the patches we had driven by earlier today. This time it was up and running. But did he have any idea that it was a pumpkin patch....I doubt it. All he could see was a parking lot full of bouncy houses and slides. He was really excited when I stopped and let him play.


6 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!
So much fun! I love all the pictures you took too! So cute! And cooper is getting huge! What size is he wearing now? We love pumpkins around here too! Our favorite book as of late is called "pumpkin patch" - all about growing pumpkins- you'd think that would be boring- No way! Best book ever! =) I think we'll see your sis tomorrow! =)
Cute kids! Fun day!
he sure loved the baseball thing. So fun you are a fun mom!!!!
Derek was a little jealous that we had fun with out him at the pumpkin patch. So tonight he packed us all up and we went back out there. What a cute dad, he doesn't want to miss anything.
Looks like you guys had a blast! That is so fun. I cannot wait to take my kids to a pumpkin patch. I have been thinking about the last tribe and Cooper's adoption. Did it get straightened out?
No, we are still waiting for them to respond. Our case worker has turned everything over to the lawyers. Hopefully they can make things happen. So we wait.
Post a Comment