Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Our Little Indian

Yea! The last Indian tribe finally got their act together and now we just have to get the paperwork ready to go to court and make Cooper officially ours. We can't wait to have him blessed and sealed to us!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Wahoooo....I'm so happy for you guys!

Alison said...

Congratulations! YEA!!!! Signed (sealed next) and delivered! Great pic of you two! Love it!

Erin said...

YEah that is so cute. He is a cute papoose. Im glad that that is done. Im happy for you.

Katie said...

YAY! This is the best thing! I am so glad this has finally worked out!

You look beautiful in the picture too!

Rebecca said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys! He really is a cutie. I think I'm going to have to try a bit harder to see him more in person:)

Summer said...

We are so happy for you guys!! That will be an awesome day for you I'm sure. I love the picture you look so happy!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy that the issues have been resolved. We have known that Cooper belonged to our family and not some Indian Tribe! He is one fortunate little fella to have Shannon and Derek as parents...and a BIG brother

Shannon said...

Hey Mom, You figured out how to make comments! How fun and thank you for your kind words.

Shelby said...

A huge congrats to all of you! I left a long comment on your Sept 12th post-sorry, I am at work and didn't realize I commented to an old post. It's been fun to read all your posts and catch up on new at your home!

Heidi said...

Thats AWESOME!!! I'm so happy for you! and to finally be blessed and SEALED to you and your family... what a HUGE blessing! Eternal family are the greatest thing!

The Plewe Clan said...

HOORAY! Can't wait for you guys to get all that stuff done!

Hillary said...

That's great! I'm so haapy for you guys!