Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ta Dah!

He Sits!

Cooper is 7 months old and can finally sit on his own. He can't get there by himself but he can hold it there for a while before flopping to one side. Hooray for Cooper, one more baby step on the path to becoming a Kid!

9 comments:

Shelby said...

so cute...what a contagious smile!

Katie said...

That's one cute baby, and very smart clearly!

Alison said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Can't wait to give this baby a big squeeze! 7 months already???!!! Time is flying!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness he is getting so big! Next he will be walking and you won't know where your baby went. So cute and happy!

Hillary said...

Those are really cute pictures!

Shannon, I have my individual interview with our case worker on Monday and I am kind of nerves. Should I be?

Erin said...

ta dah indeed. SO cute. he really is a squeezable baby!!! love him.

Hillary said...

Thanks Shannon! Our case worker is Liz Chambers. Have you worked with her?

Jaime said...

Shannon, it was great to come across your blog too...your boys are adorable. Isn't having two boys the greatest!! I also feel your pre-school pain. I am a pre-school vetran of 3 months...oh so long I know, but it still is hard to leave him.

Anonymous said...

So, Henry is a weenie next to Cooper! Cute kid! Next time we are in CA we will have to get together with you guys and Kelly.