What a great husband. He cleans, vacuums, does laundry, and helps with the kids. I'm sure he's not the only guy out there that does all of this, but I'm glad that I got one too. Now... his idea of helping with dinner may be take out, but sometimes that is just the kind of break I need. So here is to husbands that work all day (or night like Derek) and still have energy to be a great Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Way to go Derek! You are great and we love you too!
love it! such a great picture of them. You go Shannon for getting a good man. hats off to D.
How sweet, almost had to get the tissue out for that post! (serious!) You got a winner there! And think what an amazing example he is for those two cute boys.
Looks like they are both having a great time. You are lucky to have a husband who doesn't mind doing the chores. Can't wait to see you guys and Cooper for the first time. Any luck on coming up with a sealing date????
Nothing new on the adoption front. We haven't even been able to sign the real papers. So we still can't even leave him with a babysitter. I bet we'll end up doing the sealing sometime in the summer.
Good work Derek! I just have to smile when ever I see this pic! It's classic! It reminds me of the movie Mr. Mom..."220, 221 what ever it takes!" =) See you SOON! Love you guys!
that is awesome! my husband rarely does things like that... what a nice break, foe sure!!
Looks like you got a keeper!
Post a Comment