Okay so I may be crazy... but sometimes I let Corbin use my camera. It is little palm size thing, and he just loves to take pictures. Usually I go through and delete them before I upload to my computer but sometimes I forget so some have slipped by me. It wasn't until he took pictures of his train one day that I decided It might be fun to keep some of his shots. So I have gone through my files and started a folder to keep some of pictures that he has taken. This may just be a phase that he will grow out of but for now I have a sweet appreciation for how he sees his life through the lens of the camera.
His photos seem to fit into a few categories I have decided to Label : "Things I Dumped on the Floor", "Elbows", "Dad and Mom" and "Self Portraits".
His new thing is to put the camera on the counter, with the timer set, then run in front before it flashes. He got that from watching his grandpa take family pictures for everyone this Christmas. Maybe Corbin will grow up to be a photographer like his Grandpa but for now... as Corbin would say "My Sl" (that's smile, he gets the sounds twisted around).









12 comments:
You should get him one of those kiddie cameras, my nieces love them!! I think this may be a budding talent!
okay that is just great. "films cheap" dads famous quote. Im lovin the mom and dad shots of half your leg and faces. So funny. what a cute boy. MY SL indeed.
Your such a good mom letting him use your camera. He has the eye for it!
Love the pictures... That is such a great idea! that'll be fun for him to be able to see what he liked when he was just a little guy!
Precious! Definate keepers. You should develop some and put in a little album for him! I love that he's even figured out the timer-a feat I haven't quite mastered myself!
I got my kids those semi-indestructable cameras for christmas. The things they think are good pictures are hilarious. Hope he keeps up the pics they are great.
Our boys got kid digital cameras for christmas and they are great...don't worry about your own and them dropping it. I love the pics because they are mostly random photos but so cute and candid!
How cute is that belly-button shot? What a dolly!! Love you!
What a cute idea. I love the pictures.
You are smart for keeping these pictures! It's always fun to see how your kids look at things. We have a point and shoot that our girls love and I love to go through pictures after vacation and see what they wanted to remember. Sometimes they are the best/funniest shots! And I love that he never has a shirt on! He's Olivia's kind of guy...
This is really cute! Thanks for making me think twice about the pictures my kids take!
What a great idea! Seeing through the eyes of a child, how precious
Post a Comment