Friday, February 15, 2008

1...2...3...Cry!

Cooper and Corbin started to cry at the exact same time.

Cooper because he couldn't get out from under a blanket ....
And Corbin because he couldn't get in under a blanket.

One couldn't get out and one couldn't get in. I laughed as I got my camera and then helped the boys with their problems. Moments later all is well.
Maybe you just had to be there, but on a lazy afternoon this hit my funny bone just right.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I love how cooper looks like he has no feet. Is he an amputee from the war? just kidding! I have days like this at my house too.

Katie said...

It is great that you managed to find humor in two crying kids! Why are your boys SO adorable?

Mike and Shelby said...

Too cute! Isn't it great how much entertainment kids can get out of simple blankets? Lauren could play in here room all afternoon with a pile of blankets! (OK, and a few stuffed animals to pretend to put to bed.) Even still, she LOVES her blankets.

Anonymous said...

kids are crazy...!

The Texas Links said...

How funny!! It's great comedy to throw a blanket over a baby and watch them try to get out....cruel, but we've done it many times to every one of our kids. It's just funny. Where are Coopers legs? It looks like her just has pants on with no legs. Just thought it was cute. Love you!

The Texas Links said...

How funny!! It's great comedy to throw a blanket over a baby and watch them try to get out....cruel, but we've done it many times to every one of our kids. It's just funny. Where are Coopers legs? It looks like her just has pants on with no legs. Just thought it was cute. Love you!

Heidi said...

AWW you have a thumb sucker... I was totally a thumb sucker... I love it! Cute boys!