Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Addiction

Too busy to blog...

I'm totally addicted...

to my blurb book.

It is so much fun! It's takes some time though.

For the next one I will start downloading each month instead of doing an entire years worth of blog entries all at once.

I'm so excited to finish, have it printed.....and find out how much this 'habit' of mine is gonna cost me.

10 comments:

Heather said...

I so want to do this but I am a little computer handicap. Maybe you could show me?

Grammy Staffy said...

What is a blurb book?? It sounds like I'd like to do it too.

I'm here at Erin's in Utah. She says hello

Have a good day

Stacey said...

Hi Shannon. I finally got my internet back up! Life was crazy for awhile there...thank you for the birthday wishes. I LOVE your blurb book idea. It's genious and so much fun. Love ya.-Stacey

The Snow Queen said...

Fill us all in. Or just come over and show us!

The Plewe Clan said...

give us a post about the blurb book...what is it?

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

I'm getting one made too! It gives me justification for all this time I spend journaling *wink*.

I agree, it's best to do it frequently. Don't leave it all until the end.

Katie said...

It is totally addicting. I can't stop. I would rather work on my blurb book than sleep! (but I still go to bed).

Next time I am down I will call and then I want to see your cute kiddos and your book!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Texas Links said...

I know....I did a blurb book for our Spring Break Trip with my brother. You do get addicted and you'll be so proud when your book comes in the mail. I just started with the little one--but how cool is it to have a little part of your history in a cool book. I just signed up with heritage makers...like blurb but more scrapbooky with cute pages and embellishments. I'll show you when we come this weekend. We're really excited to hang out. Can't wait!

kristen said...

I've never heard of it either. What is it. Or can we see?