
Our air conditioner has kicked the bucket. We were hoping it would make it through the summer, and I guess technically it did.
If only September brought with it a little chill. But we haven't been that lucky, the last couple days it's been almost 100° outside.
So I have stocked up on popsicles and the boys carry around squirt bottles cool off with. I'm hoping we'll have air up and running before the end of the week. Wish us luck.
8 comments:
YUCK!! Sounds like it's time to go to Grandma's or Auntie Erin's or a hotel. Good luck and we wish you cooler weather.
I feel for you. That can be miserable. I used to walk around the mall a lot when we lived there to cool off, but sometimes that was just as expensive as running the AC at home. :) Hope it's up and running again soon!
That's awful! It's been about the hottest it's been all summer too! You can come over any time you want! In fact...what are you doing tomorrow?
I am so sorry! That is absolutely miserable. It's amazing how we take such pleasures for granted until we don't have them anymore. Hope you cool off soon.
you should have called, you guys can come over and go swimming if you want!!
ouch!!! Not good timing! Before you know it you'll be outside in the kiddy pool too.
come on over, I keep the air on sub zero since this pregnancy seems to be more like menopause!
ugh! I know what that's like. When we moved in out here the a/c downstairs did not work and my car's a/c did not work and my spoiled beach kids were about to DIE!
I think my growing up in Norco with no A/C ever (except Erin's pool) kicked in cuz it didn't bother me quite so much. But yeah, when does it cool off out here? It's OCTOBER for goodness sake.
Post a Comment