Friday I took the boys up to Riley's Farm in Oak Glen to pick apples. It was a beautiful day, warm sunshine with a crisp breeze. We had a great time.
We picked apples.
And made wishes
We found a birds nest
Cooper tried to hide apples in this tree
We ate apples, I don't know what kind they are but they are sweet and crunchy just the way we like 'em.
We also got to feed goats, run though a pumpkin patch, play in mud, climb big hills, pump water, eat a picnic lunch, find candy corn that Corbin can eat (no eggs), bump into a teacher friend of mine with two kids the same ages as Corbin and Cooper, drink fresh apple cider, dance on a little stage, and enjoy the fresh air. It was a great day... and the kids slept really well that night.

11 comments:
This is what I would call a PERFECT DAY!
Shannon, the Riley's (at least a segment of them) were our friends when we lived in Buena Park. They had a daughter your age whose name was Shannon and you were friends. Since you were only a young'n then I don't know if you remember her. The mom, Rhonda, is a great artist and has painted family portraits for Nancy.
Looks like you had a great time, we are headed there this weekend too!
What a wonderful day. I love the cute pictures. What fun.
What a great fall activity! We are out 'doing' as much as we possibly can too before snow hits the ground and we are on winter-house-arrest.
Fresh apple cider is yummy! Love the pictures-especially Cooper making wishes. You got two adorable little boys there!
That is a perfect day!
It seems we skipped autumn here in Utah... one day it was nice and the next day was snowing... brrr! Today is a more typical autumn day, but when the leaves are still green and there's snow on the ground somethin's just not right!!
What a great idea! I'm going to plan a trip there too. Thanks for the info!
I was going to go out there friday to. That would have been weird if I ran into you guys there! Looks like you had a good time!
Mom- I didn't know we had ties to the farm. I should have asked for a discount on my apples (smile)
What an awesome outing! Mud, candy, animals... a boy's dream come true.
Looks like you had a blast! I can't wait until Quinn is old enough to do that kind of thing. I am glad you got them all tuckered out!
Looks like such fun. Great pictures of your cute boys. Yummy apples too!
Post a Comment