This is Corbin's first official school picture. He was so excited to see it when we opened the big envelope it came home in. We had practiced and practiced his smile in the mirror before P day. He knew that his job was to smile without a "scrunchy nose".
This is the smile I usually get in photos. While it does have personality I did hope for his soft smile in the school shot.
When he came home on picture day I asked him to show me how he smiled. He gave me a nice soft smile and said "no scrunchy nose!".
He did it.
I'm sure that some day I will miss his big scrunchy smile, but I do like having proof that he has more than one look.
This is the smile I usually get in photos. While it does have personality I did hope for his soft smile in the school shot.When he came home on picture day I asked him to show me how he smiled. He gave me a nice soft smile and said "no scrunchy nose!".
He did it.
I'm sure that some day I will miss his big scrunchy smile, but I do like having proof that he has more than one look.
20 comments:
DARLING SMILE!!!!
I can't believe you were able to do this, I have been working with my kids and Madison still does not have it down yet!
How absolutely darling. You are such an adorable mother. Corbin and Cooper were truly blessed when they became yours.
What a sweet smile. Picture perfect! But, you have to admit, that "scrunchy nose" bit is pretty adorable too!
He'll be so grateful to you later when he has to show off his pics to his future girlfriends!
Cute, cute, cute kid! With your instruction, his modeling career can now officially begin.
A.DOR.A.BLE! He is such a cutie! Love that scrunchy nose too!
that is really cute!
He is so cute. Love the pictures.
Hi Shannon, What a darling picture of Corbin!! He looks so grown up. I wondering if your mom and dad are home yet, I keep checking her blog but nothing...I hope they are having a wonderful trip. If you check my blog you will beable to read about what Kori is doing. I enjoy checking in on you every so often, you have a darling family.
what a darling school picture. He did do it. No scrunchy nose!!!! It's just a funny little story. I love it.
Corbin did a great job. His pictures turned out great! Although I really like the scrunchy nose look.
I love the anticipation of what school pictures will look like. I am glad that I am not the only mother that practices smiling with my kids. Practicing our smiles is a huge routine on picture day morning in our house. This year all of my kids look scared in their pictures... really wide eyes.
What a sweet, sweet picture. That's one to send around. Good job Corbin.
I loved that you practiced the not so silly smile. Kids are so smart he knew just what to do.
He did you proud! Both smiles are SO cute!
I love the picture! His smile is perfect! We practiced Makayla's smile on picture day too, she scrunches her nose for the camera too. I haven't gotten hers back yet, so it's still a mystery...
He looks darling....what a good job he did...see..practice pays off.
hi Shannon, sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you. I'm assuming you saw Liz's bag I did with the oilcloth, I really have only used it a time or two, and that fabric I bought on sale at a local fabric store. The main online store that I've found cute fabric at is www.oilclothalley.com also try www.reprodepot.com they have lots of fun stuff too. Good luck! Also ask at JoAnn's, but I think there is a new product out there that you can iron onto any fabric and give it a vinyl or oilcloth type texture, though I've never used it and don't know what it's called. I know it exists though because I've seen people talk about it on their blogs.
SO CUTE! I love that he practiced and that you have that in writing! His wife will love this in about 20 years. :)
ADORABLE!
Post a Comment