Saturday, January 17, 2009

Edward Cullen Has the Make'ns of a Great Hubby...

HERE is a link that my mom posted. It's an article that uses Edward Cullen as a map for what women are looking for in a man.
It's interesting.
If your interested, go on; click the link, I know you want to (smile).

7 comments:

Jeronimo said...

Is one of the attributes that he will live forever?

Noelle and Corey said...

Perfect timing for this post- I just finished the 3rd book!

Shannon said...

If you marry him in the Temple, then just maybe (smile).

Stacey said...

Oh, Edward Cullen.
I am almost finished with book four!
He does just get better and better. :)

Kris said...

I like what you did with my link.

Hey, I gave you an award on my blog. Come and get it.

The Snow Queen said...

I know I did want to click on the link...even though i didn't want to want to click on the link... Edward is so dreamy. I just don't understand those Jacob lovers.

Mike and Shelby said...

that's kind of funny.

oh, that Edward! *sigh*

;)