Sunday while I was making dinner Cooper decided to do some drumming after Corbin. I think It was his first time doing this. It was loud and darling. He was having so much fun making noise.


(Notice the one sock on one sock off...)

Here is the cutest part. When he was done he put the pots back in the cupboard all by himself, in the right order even. Now, I did not teach him this, he just knew that was where the pots belonged even though it was Corbin who got everything out. What a little honey, I tell ya.
13 comments:
Can he come over and teach my kids how to put things back?
How did Cooper know to do that? Mine always just left the pots on the floor... Cooper is amazing and so cute.
I am going to tea with your mom and Jan today. I am excited.
When you can hop over to my blog. Your prayers are needed. Thanks, Lura
I think its great that he knows how to put dishes away... My own husband still asks where things go...
Cooper is amazing!!
He knows there is a time to have fun and a time to keep things in order! He makes me want to sing that song...
...To Everything (turn, turn, turn)
There is a season (turn, turn, turn)...
hehe. you get it. :)
Cooper, you are a cute boy!
how fun, and how cute!
He is SOOOO cute!! I love the expression on his face! He's gonna be a rockstar!
What a great face! Totally diggin' it! I love that he put them away by himself! Time to have him start unloading the dishwasher?!?!
Cooper is so cute! I love his smile and super cute that he put them away after he was done.
Adorable and I love the expression on his face. He is playing with heart and soul. And taking after his uncle Joel.
love and kisses
Awww...so cute! It won't be long before they're asking to trade in those pans for a real set of drums! Good cleaning up too- how'd you do that? Any secret tip you care to pass along?
That is the sweetest little guy ever! Adorable!
I do believe today is your birthday! Happy happy birthday Shannon! Hope you have a wonderful day! xoxox
...just stopping by to say "HaPpy biRthDay, Shannon"!! I hope you had a perfect day!
Post a Comment