Thursday, February 12, 2009

Two Boxes

Today is Corbin's Valentines Day Party at school. He is very excited.

I wasn't surprised that he picked out a box of Spiderman valentines.

And it was his own idea to get a box of Tinkerbell cards for Delani, the only little girl in the class. Apparently, "Girls no don't like spiderman Mom. Girls like Delani like girl Tinkerbells".

What a little sweetie, already knowing what will make a girl happy.

11 comments:

The comstocks said...

how sweet!!!! he is going to be a ladies man.

Kris said...

Corbin I love YOU! I tell you this boy is AMAZING!

Jan's Blog said...

That little boy of yours is just so adorable. Can't wait to see all of you next week!!! Love to all!

Erin said...

You have taught him well!!!

Heather said...

He will know how to melt a girls heart!

Mike and Shelby said...

HOW CUTE!

Christi said...

That is so funny!! We need to get together and let them play! Delani cannot stop talking about Corbin from the time she wakes up till the time she goes to sleep!

Erin said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Grammy Staffy said...

What a clever boy you have got there. Good for you Corbin.

Have a great week ahead.
Love, Lura

Hillary said...

That is so sweet. He going to be a little player.

Heidi said...

That is so cute! I love it! So sweet!