I'm crazy doing flowers for 2 weddings this weekend, one today one tomorrow. By Sunday the house will be empty of pretty pink flowers. So sad. I like it when our home smells like a flower shop. But I'm sure that Derek and the kids will be happy to have me back a little less stressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
So pretty!
Gorgeous! I actually have done flowers for 2 weddings now... So FUN! I'm a sucker for flowers.
Post a blog of what they looked like!
Such beautiful flowers. You are so talented.
You have a wonderful talent with flowers, and SO many other things. I would love to have my house smell like flowers instead of wet dog and kitty litter box, but alas, I wouldn't change it for the world! I'll just visit your house more often!
I guarentee your fridge looks cuter than mine-and probably smells better too! :) I love seeing your beautiful bouquets on the side of your blog! Talent!!!
Hey, I am sending you another email, check it out! :)
How nice that you have the talent and skills to do flowers for weddings. The pink flowers are so pretty. Of course I love almost anything pink... except pepto bismo.
Good luck on the weddings.
You are amazing! You made that place look BEAUTIFUL last night! You have such a talent... Lucky brides!
I want a pretty pink fridge instead of sloppy spaghetti sauce smeared all over! Mikey just got engaged and I wish youlived close so you could do their flowers!!
they are pretty, i hope you are feeling better!
Your fridge is much cuter than mine. How fun. Good luck with the weddings.
You win!
I love to be at your house when the flowers are everywhere.
You do have a magical touch with them. It's a treat to get a 'backstage' peek into the life of a florist.
The shoe is on the right near the bottom
My girls would love to see my fridge look like that! So would I actually. Unfortunately, just the same ole same old half edible half expired stuff in ours. =) Yours does look beautiful!
I know your fridge is cuter than mine I saw it in the flesh! But glad you survived and its all over!!!
Post a Comment