Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursdays

I love Thursdays.

Corbin doesn't have school on Fridays which means on Thursday:

I don't have to pack his lunch and snack (ahh I love that)... I also don't have to worry that he really get to bed right on time (he can always sleep in a little)....I don't have to set my alarm (oh that is a great feeling)... We can skip baths if we want (no teachers around to judge)... I don't have to know where his shoes are before I go to sleep (if you don't know where they are on a school night, we're in for trouble in the morning)... and I can go to bed late (now that one I'm just fooling myself on), I do go to bed much too late on Thursday because I feel so free, we still have early risers around here so I end up getting less sleep...but I don't care, I love Thursdays.

10 comments:

Kris said...

It was wonderful to be part of your Thursday, yesterday.
Happy Friday to you!

Mike and Shelby said...

WE LOVE THURSDAYS AROUND HERE TOO ALL FOR THE SAME REASONS. :)

Heather said...

Sounds nice!

Kris said...

Shannon, Have you noticed that your blog is listed on Marie's? She's a blogstalker too!

Noelle and Corey said...

I love Thursdays, too, because they're my Fridays! I don't have to work on Fridays- the best part about being a dentist!(Does that make my Fridays Saturdays? No, just double Fridays, I guess!)

Alison said...

Happy Thursday!

Grammy Staffy said...

I can so relate to what you are saying. I remember well having to get everything ready each night before school the next morning.... now I am loving no school EVER....what a life.... old age has it's own set of problems but retirement is not one of them.

Enjoy your Fridays!!! Also enjoy the wedding today. Love, Lura

Autumn said...

I love our Fridays for the same reason. We get to just relax and enjoy the family all together:)

The Barton's said...

AHHH I finally found you!!! Thankgoodness for Erin and facebook. I miss you a ton! ck my blog bartonfive.blogspot.com

Norma

kristen said...

We're on school holidays and I lurve not packing lunches.
It's the best !!