Corbin woke up a little after 6 am. It was not very light outside yet when he found his basket.
Cooper slept in a little! Last year I decided that I wanted to start a new tradition. So this is the first year that they boys had new "Easter" pajamas to sleep in Saturday night. This way they woke up looking cute for pictures. I look everywhere and couldn't find cute jammies. So this year I made them, but I don't plan on making that part of the tradition.
Last Sunday we did an early egg hunt at my parents house while Makayla and Micah were in town. The kids had a lot of fun together. And we miss them now.
Even though Easter baskets and egg hunts are fun we know that real reason we celebrate Easter is Christ. He died for us and was resurrected and we know that we will be too. What a gift, to live forever as a family.Happy Easter.
4 comments:
What darling pictures. Our Calan got a basket from the Easter bunny too, but as you can see on my blog, he was too tired to open it.
Thanks for your prayers this week. Erin and I appreciate them.
Happy Easter. Love, Lura
Love those baskets! Jackson has that same "follow the Prophet" book. He LOVES it!
Happy Easter!
The things you put in those darling baskets are creative. I love it that it isn't just candy. The homemade PJ's turned out darling. They are even cuter in person.
Dad and I sure enjoyed having your family over tonight. We enjoy your darling boys. They are precious to us. Dad had a ball playing with them outside. They probably played for 15 or 20 minutes before we watched them!
the easter bunny brought those same water color books to our house...and aren't those books about the prophet cute? grandma keeps our church books well supplied throughout the year-love them! What a fun pj tradition! adorable baskets!
Post a Comment