This morning "nuh ting" meant he had pulled a chair over to the counter, climbed up, opened the cupboard, found the cookies, opened the zip lock bag, and licked the filling out of each one. Thursday, June 4, 2009
Nuh ting
When Cooper is where I can't see him I ask "what are you doing?". Lately his answer is "Nuh ting". Nothing huh?...
This morning "nuh ting" meant he had pulled a chair over to the counter, climbed up, opened the cupboard, found the cookies, opened the zip lock bag, and licked the filling out of each one.
This morning "nuh ting" meant he had pulled a chair over to the counter, climbed up, opened the cupboard, found the cookies, opened the zip lock bag, and licked the filling out of each one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
How funny! It is amazing some of the things kids will do to get what they want.
Nuh-ting sounds delish! I wish I had some nuh-ting's for breakfast.
That is soo cute! A boy after my own heart! You gotta love cookies.
That is so funny, he is so cute!
The quiet is usually the tip that "nuh ting" is happening around my house.
smart one that cooper. He got the best part!!! He is such a honey and i love his voice with the words he is trying to say...love it
Smart guy! I definately have my "nu ting" moments too!
This is just adorable. Cooper takes after his Uncle Jeff. I so vividly remember Jeff (when he was 3) climbing the same way to get to the top of the refrigerator where he found and he took an unopened package of chocolate sandwich cookies, took them to his bedroom, climbed under the bed, and ate until he couldn't eat anymore. Kids are so great!!!
I am crying because I am laughing so hard. This post cracks me up. How funny... and how clever your little guy is!!! I guess from now on when you get "nuh ting" as a reply you will know to go running.
Great post! Thanks for the smiles...at least smiles for us..if not for you. This is one reason that being a Grammy is much more fun than being a mommy. We get to smile and the antics but don't have to clean them up. LOL
Love, Lura
Shannon,
I just saw your post on my blog, wow I am really excited about that. Something to look forward to in my oh so boring life. I love your blog, your boys are sooo cute.
Katie
Thats MY kind of Nuh Ting! YUMMY!
Post a Comment