Just wanted to post a few beach pictures before summer ended. We have been having so much fun going to the beach this year.
Corbin loves the water and loves the boogie board. He loves finding sand crabs and running and splashing around.
Cooper on the other hand still feels more at home in the sand....holes to be specific. If any one had abandoned a hole with in view, Cooper would spot it and take it over as his new seat and then just chill. 
9 comments:
I love how Cooper is a hole-sitter! (Doesn't that make you feel a little relived at his age....that you don't have to worry about him being out in the ocean water?!?) The beach is such a great place to hang in the summer....then they sleep SO WELL at night!
such a cute little family you are! I miss the beach so much! Jackson would have had fun with Cooper in the sand!
how fun! What a fun summer you guys have had. Where did it just go? So fast I tell ya. Glad you have been able to go the beach. Always a fun place. I love that cooper loves holes. how cute is that?
Your beach boys are far cuter than the original beach boys.
How fun that you've been hanging out at the beach. That is a lot of work for a mommy. Good for you.
Darling pictures.
What a fun summer, what a fun mom!
Isn't the beach a great place to be? Of course you love it .... your home is a beach cottage in a desert valley!
Well, you are a great mom of darling boys who have won my heart!
Oh my goodness...your boys have gotten so big! Thank you for stopping by our blog :). I've kind of neglected it since joining Facebook but I feel like it is really important for journaling purposes and am trying to spend more time updating it.
Your family is so darn cute and it looks like you are having a great summer. I was glad to see you jumped into some pictures! As moms we are always behind the camera so it's a good thing when you can hop in for a picture or two! Hope you guys are doing well! Tell Derek ant boys "Hi" from us!
ahhh we spent time at the beach this year too. It was so nice. I hope school is so fun for Corbin and that it isn't too traumatic for you.
First of all, I love the color scheme that Cooper is wearing and I see that same color duo on Corbin's backpack as well. Yes, those are Shannon's boys. And secondly, you look like Kelli in the lower right hand picture. I always thought that you 3 sisters don't look alike, but I was wrong!
Post a Comment