Thursday, September 3, 2009

Can't Go Anywhere With Out My Little GPS

This is my little back seat driver.

He can get us to: Grandmas House, the Grocery store, Target, the Mall, Candace's House, The Speech Therapists, The Doctors, The Dentist, The General direction of the Beach and Disney land, Church, School, and I'm sure a few other places.

He has a map in his head.

My favorite is when he tells me to "keep straighting".

I think being all buckled up takes a little control away from him, but being able to help me know which way to go gives him a little back. I'm sure it will come in handy someday....maybe he'll be a taxi driver when he grows up (smile).

13 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE THIS POST.
Keep straighting is my favorite.

The comstocks said...

I feel honored!!! :)

Katie said...

Love it!

Katie said...

Love it!

Mike and Shelby said...

How cute!?! And such an adorable GPS too...way cuter than the little black boxes I normally see. :)

Heidi said...

that is awesome! LOVE IT! Jackson will say "home" when we turn onto our street. GOod to know he recognizes our street!

Kate said...

does he use a "computer voice"

Shannon said...

Kate - yes he does.

The Snow Queen said...

Maybe he'll be a pilot with that kind of internal gps he could do anything!

Unknown said...

Keep straighting. Awesome. Kids say the darndest things...cute.

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute for words... but I must admit outright that he is so adorable when he smiles!!!

Kris said...

When I took Corbin on a Grandma Date at the park he helped me find the way out of the subdivision as we left the park! Then when I turned into his subdivision he was fervently telling me I was going the wrong way--Go Straighning and then turn there (he was pointing to the next street). It took a couple of tries but he communicated at last that he wanted to go to MY house NOT His! What a smarty!

Mel said...

Maybe he will major in the greatest major in the world - GEOGRAPHY!!!!!!! I'm not biased or anything (me the geography major)