Corbin tuned 5 last week. On the day of his actual birthday we went to the beach. He has so much fun playing on the boogie board and jumping around in the water.
The next day we had his official party. This is the first year that Corbin invited friends to a birthday party and he was very excited. He knew just what he wanted...A Darth Vader Bowling Party.
His friends were all so darling. We started with a game of Star Wars Bingo while we waited for more kids to show up...(if anyone out there is thinking of doing a star wars party I'd be happy to share the game boards I made). They all had so much fun bowling and were so cute cheering for each other.
Of course Corbin thought all the gifts were fun too. He played with everything when we got home and did a great job saying thank you to his friends all on his own.
Making a bowling alley a cute place for a birthday has hard be we tried.
The Blowers on the chocolate cupcakes were a big hit.
One of Corbin's presents was a Darth Vader costume. It took him a little bit to warm up to it. When it comes to costumes I really think that Corbin believes that it is Darth Vader's actual clothes or maybe that people will think that he is the real Darth Vader, It makes him a little nervous to wear them at first. But once it was on he didn't want to take it off. He even slept in it that night.
I hope that Corbin had a wonderful birthday. We are so lucky to have him in our family! Man do we love this kid.
10 comments:
Obviously Corbin had a fantastic birthday. You are always so creative and make a lot of hard work look so easy. Corbin is SO blessed to be yours!
I love that he slept in the costume! It looks like you guys had fun!
What a fun party! I love his hesitation to put on costumes at first...so funny! Happy Birthday! He's such a tall and handsome boy!
...and thanks so much for the recipe. We finally had Lauren tested for actual Celiac. (If I am going to go to all the trouble to be wheat-free, then I wanted to make sure it's necessary!) She came back negative. YEAH! She still has a slight intolerance to it, so we've stuck with some wheat-free habits and favorite recipes but I no longer have to stress about it. Your recipe sounded so yummy though...I'm adding it to our family cookbook.
Looks like a great party! Happy Birthday Corbin.
The first birthday party I missed. And a bowling party to boot?! Im sad! But girls camp called. Sorry I wasnt there. I cannot believe he is 5! Where on earth did the time just go? Happy birthday Corbin! I love you!!!!
Looks like we missed out on quite a party. Happy Birthday Corbin!
What a fun party! Caden was wanting to do Star Wars too. I love this age!
Yay! Happy Birthday to Corbin!
Happy Birthday to your boy! what a cutie! Love the bowling alley idea!
I love that boy TOO!
Post a Comment