We have our Home study date! That means that the adoption paperwork process is about to end and we will be officially up and waiting....I mean looking...(faith is an action word right (smile)) for our next baby!
Ahh it has taken forever for us to get to this point. A lot has changed at LDS Family Services when it comes to adoption, and it has been a longer than we expected process to finish all we have to do on our end. But there is a light. Oh how I have prayed and cried and hoped and worked for the light. And it's here.
I know this is really only the beginning. Adoption is unpredictable but has been so good to us. We are so hoping and praying for another little blessing to come to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
I am hoping for you to get another addition as well! what a blessing to be that far into it. Ill be crossing my fingers for you!
I will be thinking of you!
Yay Shannon Im so happy for you guys, your a great mom and any baby will be lucky to have you!
Our prayers are with you! It is a crazy ride... someone even described it to me as our "labor". It hurts, but is wonderful in the end! Smiles to you!
Our prayers are with you. I love erins comment.
I'm excited for you, but even more excited for the child who gets to come into your family. She/He will be blessed in a way they won't fully realize until they are adults themselves. I'm praying for pink...I'm praying for healthy!
Love you Shannon,
Jan
what the what?????/ your kidlets are adopted??? That is awesome! I have a friend with 2 boys...looking for a third, they are not with family services so uh...no competition with them. YAY!
Shannon that is WONDERFUL!! I am looking so forward to hearing (and meeting) the new addition to your family! (lucky little baby!)
Shannon that is WONDERFUL!! I am looking so forward to hearing (and meeting) the new addition to your family! (lucky little baby!)
Awesome, so happy for your new coming addition!!
Such great news!~ Our prayers will be with you. Can't wait to welcome a new little cousin! Love you guys!
Oh, Shannon, I really tear up everytime I think of how blessed those boys are to be in your home! We will be praying for another addition and for the process to be smooth and wonderful. So happy for you!
i feelin it. Baby is coming soon. Define soon? I dont know but its soon. And she'll be perfect I mean the baby will be perfect. Prayers are being said here for sure. I cant wait for more babes to love.
YAY for baby Link! I am so excited for you guys to get another one- hopefull soon! I'm ready for another one too.... They're just too much fun! Every day is such a joy.
I am SOOOOOO unbelievably happy for you! I am crossing my fingers that you get that coveted girl! Congrats & here's to a quick process from here on out!!!
That is so awesome for you guys. Congrats. I hope everything follows though.
Baby's are so fun. I hope it goes by so fast like with Corbin. Just think maybe the birth mom is thinking about what to do right now!
Yay, I'm so happy that your almost done. I can't wait for you guys to find your new blessing of joy. I hope it's soon so we can have babies together. You should send your profile link to the r house blog.
good luck shannon!! i'll be saying a prayer for you guys!
Post a Comment