Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shhhhhh

Don't tell Derek....I just realized that I used his toothbrush twice today. Man, mine is the pink one, the pink one, the pink one....hopefully that does it.

14 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

I guess if you're ok kissing him, the occasional (and accidental) use of his toothbrush isn't that bad! :)

The comstocks said...

Been there done that! Wesley really likes Stevens toothbrush! :)

Kris said...

I wont tell!
Hi honey...we are home on land once again! I'll call you soon.

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh I did it again this morning.

Then I cuaght Cooper switching places with our toothbrushes. I was grabbing where mine should be but getting derek's instead.

Ahhh I'm on to his little games...

Unknown said...

hahaha!! Funny kid!

Law Rhen said...

Ok I used to my Mom's toothbrush for like a month until one morning it was wet and I told my Mom someone used my toothbrush, then she told me it was hers and showed me which one is mine! That happened just before I got married!

Kate said...

the question becomes what did you use it for...the grout...the baseboards?

The Texas Links said...

Done that more than once. What's really gross is when you realize it's you kids toothbrush....the kid who doesn't brush his teeth except when you force him to. Yuck! Funny that Cooper was switching them...little cutie-pie. Let us know how Corbins doing with the tubes.

The Barton's said...

lol I too have done that. Ward thinks it is gross.

The Snow Queen said...

YOu mean you have two seperate tooth brushes? AND so does everybody else? Wierd.

The Texas Links said...

Our parents used to label their toothbrushes "mine" and "yours" - which lead to a funny nightly routine of "hey that's mine" and "no this is yours" - Derek should remember this as well. You can just tell him you are trying to follow his parents example.... :-)

Erin said...

gross.

Grammy Staffy said...

Yours is the PINK one.
Yours is the PINK one.
Yours is the PINK one.

My John has found a new honey. What should I do? Drop by my blog and give me advice.

Katie said...

I do that sometimes too, Bill gets so annoyed. So funny!