Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas is coming...

and we have paper chains that are getting shorter every day to prove it
one on the mantle and one on the back door

they are a darling reminder that I'M NoT ReaDY!!
(not a single gift has been bought ahh Time slow down just a little...please)


4 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

I'm not ready either. We do have our Christmas tree up. (and our count down books wrapped) But the shopping...I am WAY behind this year!

Grammy Staffy said...

I'm not ready either. My house is all decorated but only a few gifts are bought and none are wrapped.... yes...I agree with your plea..Time slow down please.

Shumway FAM said...

i love your paper chains. do you have one paper chain for each boy, or when one runs out you move to the other one? love it. it's like your own advent calendar. my advent calendar has CANDY in it. not a great idea for EVERYDAY. lol

Shannon said...

Cari- We did one 25 day chain for each boy this year. Last year Corbin would take one off and then I would re-glue it before Cooper woke up so he could do it too. So this year we busted out a chain for each kid. They love it.