Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sorry 'bout the empty box

One of my favorite things about this season is opening my mailbox and being greeting with piles of Christmas cards. I love the family pictures, the updates, and the cute card designs that fit each friend.

So don't hate us or worse boycott our box....but we didn't do a card this year.

We will be back on track next year. So please don't scratch us off your list, that would make us sad.

Merry Christmas From Shannon and the Fam!

7 comments:

Crissybug said...

Don't worry! I hope to have mine out by this weekend, and I already have a label ready for your family! :o) We had to skip out on it last year too. Sometimes something are just more important than others.

The pic of the boys is adorable!

Mike and Shelby said...

It seems to get harder and harder every year, huh? I have been doing mine, in between phone calls, every time I go into work since the beginning of December! (Just finished Tuesday night!) It's horrible to admit this part, but I made the comment several times, "Why have I made so many stinkin' friends!?!" ;)

But, you know what, I wouldn't cross a single person off my list, we love them all too much! And Christmas cards are my favorite decoration....I usually even keep them up all of January. :)

Wayne & Kate said...

CUTE photos of the boys! I esp love how Corbin is wearing flip flops... only in California! :)

Kris said...

Darling boys. And they are BOTH smiling. I guess this means they are getting older. Love it! And you will ALWAYS be on our list.

Heather said...

If you want to be on the list you need to give us the new address! :)

Erin said...

what a great shot of these boys. SO adorable.

Grammy Staffy said...

This is a good greeting...It will do nicely.

I have my Christmas greeting for you in my last 2 posts...I didn't send out many cards this year...so yours is waiting on my blog.

I'm here with Erin. She says hello.

Come over when you can. Hugs, Lura