Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mooo ven on up

Here is some proof that, yes, we are still alive over here.
{Haven't been in a photo booth for a while, that was fun!}
But we are moving {this weekend} for the second time in just under 2 months. This moving thing is for the birds...but I am excited to get all settled in our {new to us} home. It's not far way, but far enough that our phone number is gonna change {sad face}. Thanks to my mom we will be packed up and ready to go. Wish us luck!


15 comments:

Crissybug said...

Yuck to the moving part, but YAY to the new house! I hope you post pics...or maybe we will have to come out and see it ourselves! *grin*

Wayne & Kate said...

Ohhhh, we're going to miss you guys in the ward!!! We'll still have to find a way to keep in touch! Let us know when/if you need help moving!!! :)
xoxo

The comstocks said...

I'm so sad, but happy that you guys are happy, I can't wait to see it myself!

Katie said...

YAY for a new house. Good luck with everything!

Kate said...

sweet!! cute photos, wish we were there to see it

The Snow Queen said...

Instead of a Christmas card send out a cute we've moved card with your new address! I got one from a friend that was decorated like a cow that said we've MOOOOved. It was really cute.

Erin said...

man and that phone number was an easy one to remember too. BUT the positive is that you are getting a FANTASTIC house!!!! i love it.

Mike and Shelby said...

Oh, Shannon! I SO wish I was there to repay the kindness you gave me years ago by watching Lauren ALL DAY when we moved! I wish I could watch your boys for you! Can you think of anything I can do for you being two states away?

Congrats, can't wait to see the pictures of the new house.

And I love Coopers face in each of the pictures....pretty much the same little open mouth pose each time. :)

JoJo and Ralph said...

Hi Shannon... Super cute blog and super cute family. I loved getting all caught up :)

Kaci

Grammy Staffy said...

I just read your mom's blog that you are now in your nice new home. I can't wait to see pictures. As hard as moving is I bet it is worth the effort. Show us pictures ASAP.

Hillary said...

love the pictures. i need to come see you and your new house.

Noelle and Corey said...

Yay for new houses, but boo for having to move. I hope you love your new place--you'll have to blog or email me about it and update your address and phone # w/me. Janet and I have had dinner a few times out here. It was soooo fun to see her!

Ben and Rebecca said...

How adorable!! What is Cooper doing? You guys make me laugh!

The Plewe Clan said...

Glad you survived the move and hopefully you are all settled. Found a pampered chef stone in a drawer at the rental...is it yours? I also have some mail that has your name on it!

Mike and Shelby said...

...just stopped by to say I am missing your posts! ;) Hope good things are happening to keep you busy! ♥