Monday, March 22, 2010

Little Snowman

Derek took Corbin snowboarding a few weeks ago. Corbin is in love and thinks that every Monday should be
'skip school and snowboard day'.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Sooo cute. Steve took the kids out a few times last year to go snowboarding and they loved it. We even got Madison her own snowboard and boots this year and then sadly Steve has been working like a crazy man with no time off! :(

Mike and Shelby said...

ha! Too cute! I think that's a great idea! Mike would join them for sure if he was there!

Thank you for your sweet email. I am back at work today for the first time :( and was planning on responding but my email is not working very well. I want to tell you about a product called Pamela's Gluten Free products. YUM!!! My friend at work introduced me to it. It is a little pricier but makes really soft bread products. Google it, amazon delivers and you can buy in bulk. Lauren's test for celiac came back negative but she still showed sensitivities to wheat so we are just careful to limit it. And her milk problems is just with the lactose. Easy enough to work around for our situation. I haven't made an issue of it at Lauren's school. It doesn't affect her behaviorly that I've noticed so I let her have the cupcake or cookie that comes in for students birthdays. It's hard enough to acclimate to elementary school without adding those problems, but she knows when she goes to friends houses not to drink their milk and such. (I always just send her with her own snacks too)

Kris said...

Corbin is a High Adventure Boy. I bet he could really get good at such a sport.

Erin said...

everyday should be a snowboarding with dad day. SO ADORABLE! He will remember this day for a long time!

The Texas Links said...

sign me up for that every Monday too!