It is nap time at the moment so I thought I would steal a moment and get this post started. Things are going pretty well so far. Cooper is really happy in his new undies and what a cute little un-diapered bum he has.
So far no messes to clean up. He has has a couple accidents but he was out side and just wet the undies.
Right now I'm just crossing my fingers that he will wake up dry from his nap....
Fast forward now to evening.
The boys have been asleep for a couple hours. Cooper really did a great job today.
Here are the final numbers:
potty in the toilet-9 times,
accidents in the undies- 3,
nap-woke up dry,
poops- 1
I am hoping for the best tonight. I could really use a good nights rest. Following an almost 3year old around all day is a lot of work. He did pee twice before bed which is perfect...but he also talked me into a swallow or two of water in bed...I may be paying for that one.
More tomorrow
2 comments:
That sounds like a great first day! I can handle the pee accidents, it's the poops that I can't stand...like the undies just go in the trash. And here's hoping for more nice weather so the accidents can stay outside.
Good job, Cooper and good job, mom!
Good luck. Sounds like a great start. I hope day 2 is even better.
Post a Comment