So we are gearing up over here to potty train Cooper. I picked up the potty chair Saturday. Have a supply of new undies, lots of stickers, popsicles, little candies, toys and carpet cleaner.
Today (Sunday) Cooper was so excited about the whole idea that when I got him out of bed this morning he had already taken his diaper off (the bed was soaking wet of course) and had put his jammie bottoms back on. He went potty in the potty chair twice on his own {well with a little help from his experienced big brother} One of those times he even got out of the shower to go potty. We had to practically tie him down to get a diaper on him before we left for church.
So I have high hopes for the next few days. We officially begin Monday morning after breakfast. So if I don't answer the phone it's because I'm busy following a freshly undied Cooper around. I will be posting his progress, so if you don't like poop talk look out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You'll be in my prayers!
Good luck, I'll be thinking of you!
I am so glad to hear things are sounding positive! Definitely appears that he is ready with so much success before the training actually began.
Good luck, I'll be sending happy-potty-thoughts your way!
XOXO
I know you have already done this process... I have been trying with jackson since November... any suggestions for me?????
Post a Comment