Derek went out for milk one night this week and came home with
Milk, cookies, a movie
and a new dishwasher!
I have been washing dishes by hand since we moved in here, there was almost always a pile of dishes on the counter...either they we dirty or cleaned and drying.
Ahhhh
It feels so great to have a clear counter top again.
Let me just say, I will be sending him out to run errands more often. Maybe next time he will bring home a painter.
Thanks babe.
11 comments:
oh, so sweet! That must have felt like such a blessed surprise!
I think I may send Mike out for 'milk' tonight...I am REALLY in need of a newer, better dryer. ;)
what a good husband!
WOW! that is one husband you've got there! My husband needs to bring home a decorator! we have lived in this house for 2 years and are just starting to do things that I want!
That is a good man you have. But then we all have known that for quite some time. And, this is a one sided story. I'd love to hear him tell how you bless him. Love to all, Jan
I was excited about the surprise cookies and then, BAM! The next line down, A DISHWASHER!!! That's the BEST surprise, EVER!!
He did good. :)
Can you tell him to pass that along to Cory?! How amazing. Congrats on a clean kitchen.
Wow that is so awesome.
How nice.... yes, send him out on more errands.
Hugs, Lura
What a man!
Awesome! Can I send him out for something??? ;)
Wow! You got a keeper! I never take my dishwasher for granted.. we didn't have one the first 6 years we were married, or my whole growing up years. Such a blessing!
I can give him directions for the next errand to pick up the "painter." LOL
Just takes a little at a time.
Post a Comment