Friday, May 14, 2010

Splish Splash

Corbin's Last Ear Tube Came out Monday.
WE CAN SWIM THIS SUMMER!
Ahh we are so excited.
However, he has been disappointed every day since, that the coolest thing he has gotten to do is shower with out an ear plug. He wants to splash.

4 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

I'd want to swim too if I had been denied! My goodness, what kid doesn't want to go swimming! :)

Shelly said...

Okay, I gotta know details. At Cam's last check-up the doctor said that his are starting to come out. Did you find the tubes on his pillow in the morning? could you see them come out? How does this work? I'm really curious. Email me.

Jan's Blog said...

Having worked for my father most of my senior year in high school (he did surgery in the morning and saw patients from 2 pm to 5 pm) I have seen many a little boy and girl delight at the removal of their tubes so that they could swim. But more than that was the happiness of the moms that didn't have to keep an ear dry anymore!

Happy summer to all of you!

Jenny J said...

we have a pool and school is out june 3.
i think it's time for a play date.
and...
what are you guys doing saturday night??? we have a sitter. miracles can happen.