Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Almost Back...

We did a good job keeping busy this summer.

I'm gearing up to blog again.

This is just a warm up.


7 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Good... I've missed you. Come over and see our new little blessing. Erin and Patrick are so thankful for their little Ellie.
Welcome back to blog world.

Erin said...

by golly we missed you. welcome back!

Mike and Shelby said...

But what a great picture! We've been just as busy...and just as boring on the blog! I've missed your updates. :) Look forward to hearing all about your summer adventures!

Kris said...

Corbin looks like a pro. This is a great photo. Please come back to blogging. I miss the cute stories about our darling boys.

Jenny J said...

we miss you guys!
hope you're settled into your school routine.
maybe we need a date night soon?

Teresa said...

TOTALLY lost all methods of contact for you! I would love to see you or just talk! call, email, text ... anything! Have thought a ton about you all since we have both moved. (909.896.8113 & Teresa@TeresaHeaton.com)

Mike and Shelby said...

miss you.....got your cute Christmas card. Hope all is well! :)