
Ever since Corbin's Birthday (which was about a month ago) he has become obsessed with "Happy Birthday". When he walks with a plate of food he pretends he is caring out a birthday cake, he walks very carefully, sings "Happy Birthday" and blows out the "candles" which could be anything from a straw to a fork or just plain imaginary. After the "candles" are out he celebrates with clapping hands a shouts of "yea!". You would think that with all the celebrating we're doing over here that Corbin would be able to remember that he is 3 now (smile). Here are a few of the meals we have caught him singing to.
This is pizza with a straw for a candle.

This is pizza with a straw for a candle.

Singing to his yogurt (the spoon is the candle)



It makes me wonder what is really going on in that little head. Is he disappointed every morning when he wakes up a realizes that it's NOT his birthday is he thinking: "No presents again...man, guess I'll have to just sing to this boring breakfast once more....maybe tomorrow...." How fun it must have been to have birthdays when we were younger. Birthday cake is a pretty fun treat. He may be on to something.

"Blowing out" the Mac-n-Cheese.

Waffles with straws for candles.

It makes me wonder what is really going on in that little head. Is he disappointed every morning when he wakes up a realizes that it's NOT his birthday is he thinking: "No presents again...man, guess I'll have to just sing to this boring breakfast once more....maybe tomorrow...." How fun it must have been to have birthdays when we were younger. Birthday cake is a pretty fun treat. He may be on to something.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday indeed. I love that. I love that he uses all the props for candles...so cute. There are just so funny. ANyway HAppy birthday again
Happy Birthday to Corbin! Time is flying I tell you! His spiderman cake is adorable! Obviously he loved it too...Very cute.
Thats the cutest! i love it! im so glad i found you on here. Its been so long! your boys are adorable!
I cannot believe how big Corbin is...he has gotten tall! I just realized I forgot to call you...so sorry but I think I will hang on to my PUJ because I am not sure about the fit yet. Thanks for the call!
Kelly
That's hilarious!! I know it's late-but Happy Birthday Corbin!! We'll never forget that day either--How cool!! He's such a cutie-pie!
Post a Comment