Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What a (Cute) Mess!

Cooper is 4 months old now. We started him on rice cereal right away. He already finishes off 8oz. bottles, and I don't think they make bigger ones?...so we are hoping that this will help fill him up.



This is Cooper waiting for his first meal in the high chair. Then Cooper after his first meal...He didn't actually eat anything, but he did like chewing on the spoon. I wish I could look this cute with food dripping down my chin (smile).




Cooper has begun to master eating from a spoon...well maybe "master" is exaggerating, but he has gotten good enough that we started feeding him real baby food. This is his first experience with flavor. I don't think he liked it very much....but he did finish off the whole serving.




When I left the kitchen one morning after feeding Cooper, I came back to see this... Corbin had put his dog "RENZO" in the highchair and was feeding him from his sippy cups. Guess he wanted to get in on the action too.

6 comments:

Erin said...

He is a cute mess. FIrst i love that corbin is feeding his dog. So sweet. Second the faces cooper is making in that video (video...very impresseed with that alone) is so priceless. It is fantastic and a bust out loud laugh

Heidi said...

so cute! I loved watching jackson eat his cereal for the 1st time! I DO love being a mom! Its the greatest!

Rebecca said...

Corbin is so cute feeding his dog! I love that. He really has a sweet caring heart!

The Texas Links said...

How cute!! They're both growing so fast. Cooper will get that eating thing down in no time! Kids are the best and the funnest little things to see learn and have new experiences.

Erin said...

Thanks for your excitment. We are pretty ancy. As for our artwork, Soli was not a participant the internet was (they werent home today). But...I just typed in "child art work-homes" and poof all sorts of things popped up. SO fun. Hey it was fun having you guys up today.

Shelby said...

OH HOW FUN!!!! I was so excited to see your comments! I didn't know you had a blog-small random world!

YOU HAVE ANOTHER BABY BOY!!! He is adorable-and so is Corbin (still). I am so excited for you! I was just going through our Christmas card list and came across your name (and cute picture from last year) so we've been wondering how you are doing. Now I can check back and see for myself. We took Laurens allregies one meal at a time per week. (the 1st wk I made sure breakfast was good, next wk was all lunches...etc...) It was way too overwhelming to do it all at once. We are pretty good now. We have even found lactose free cheese, and really yummy rice bread. She has taken it all in stride. Hope it goes well for Corbin too. Will he grow out of any of it? We are hopeful there!You will become the expert label reader!