Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sweet Relief

Frozen Blueberries....heaven to an aching, teething, Cooper.

15 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

What a cutie pie. Hey,maybe you have found a new teething remedy. Package it, market it and maybe you will make a million!

I hope that Corbin is better and enjoyed his Easter.

Katie said...

So so cute.

BTW, I stayed an extra week if you guys are feeling better. Will be here until Monday!

Heather said...

YUM!!!!!!

The Snow Queen said...

Do you have one of those meshy things that babies can suck on? I used to put ice or frozen stuff in it to sooth their gums. You can buy them at Target. It looks like a rattle with a little mesh pouch at the bottom.
Melissa

Shannon said...

Melissa- I do have one of those. I tried putting bananas in it once but the clean up was awful. Using it for cold stuff is a great idea. I'm gonna try that.

Erin said...

love that aching, teething cooper!!!!

The Texas Links said...

It looks like he's saying, "Oh, this feels so good. Thanks Mom." I never thought of frozen blueberries. He's such a cutie pie!

Love the pic of Derek and the boys in their church attire. Very cute!

Erin said...

What a brilliant idea! Not only sooths the teeth, but he can get his antioxidants in for the day! smile!

A couple more things...

First of all, I also love the picture of Derek and the boys, but am also noticing all the fun colors you have on your walls in your house. I LOVE it! I need your help! I love color, it's just scary to go for it, ya know?

And, thank you for you last comment on my blog. I really appreciate you Shannon and our friendship all these years.

I'm going to call your mom to get your number, I would love to chat with you about LDS social services. We are headed in that direction and I'd love some advice. (sorry this is SO long!)

Anonymous said...

How old is cooper? Henry would flip out if I gave him anything frozen!

Shannon said...

Julie- Cooper is 10 months old. We started him out with frozen peas but he has graduated to the blueberries (actually I had just run out of peas and the blueberries were a hit a little messy but a hit).

Erin- I would love to chat. Call me.

Emily said...

It was good to finally meet you at the park. I've seen you there before but was always so busy chasing my son. Your family is so adorable! Hope to see again at the park soon.

Mike and Shelby said...

What a great idea! Brooke is cutting those awful molars, and I have some blueberries - guess what she gets for lunch today!!!! Thanks!

What a SWEET little face that Cooper has.

kristen said...

No why didn't I try that when we had teething issues.
Great idea...

Lynell said...

Okay we don't have any teething babies at our house. But, maybe it would work for me. I've been trying to cut out junk from my diet but I keep having the urge to munch. That would be a lot better than all the other stuff I tend to grab.

Alison said...

Cute kiddo! Just thinking a lot about you guys this week! I've been meaning to call you! xo Hope to talk again soon!