This is Corbin's preferred manner of dress. Undies only, and that's if we're lucky.
But if he wants to leave the house clothes are mandatory. And this little guy wanted to go to the park very badly. So badly, that he got dressed all by himself.
Hmmmm, Let's take a closer look....
He may be a little wrinkly, and a bit on the small side, (he found them in the basket under his dresser where I throw the clothes he's grown out of) but he got all the basics covered. He was very proud that he did it all by himself. Once we got everything turned around, to the park we went and we had a great time. How could I say no to this kid after he made such a cute effort to get covered up?
16 comments:
Your ahead of the game! Good thing something motivates him enough to do it himself. Great job Corbin!
That is so precious!
I love CORBIN! This story really made me chuckle.
I love it! Corbin is so funny! He did a pretty good job actually. I'm impressed!!
and,
Shannon, thanks for noticing my layouts, but I can't take any of the credit. My sister in law has a friend who makes tham and lets people steal them from her blog. Theres some really cute ones...If your interested in checking them out it's:
cutestblogontheblock.blogsot.com
How sweet! And I love how he was so proud of himself...almost makes you just want to leave it alone so as not to dampen his spirits!
We, at our house, have a few dressing issues too...although, with Lauren, it's TOO MANY clothes! If it's not all on at once, it's at least four different outfits throughout the day. I think, for laundry's sake, I'd rather take Corbins underwear wardrobe! :)
He is such a doll! Wouldn't it be great to be a kid again... being able to throw on whatever you want and 1.) looking adorable no matter what and 2.)not caring what anybody thinks about it! Yeah, that would be great!
Very cute post!!
I agree with Erin, very cute post! Way to go Corbin. I saw your boxer pups on the side... they are so CUTE! we just bought one and he is about 4 mos old...we bought it from Romney's brother... I love our little pup to pieces!!
How funny is that! What a sweetie pie! I love the pants on backwards...hilarious! I'm sure now that he's on to something...he'll get dressed everyday by himself. Yea for Corbin. What a big boy!
Hey, give the little guy some credit! HE dresses better thatn some grown men I know! And I dated a few guys in college who still had there mama's dressing them! Obviously, Adam was not one of them. His mother would have rather die than dress him in the clothes that he picked out.
Very cute! And I love his undies!
He is so cute. I think he did a great job. What is it with boys and clothes. My boys only wear clothes when they have too. Funny!
Congrats on finalizing your adoption. That is wonderful. I am so happy for your sweet little family. Ü
I love it when they become more independent. I can never judge a mom with a miss matched kids again:)
love it!!!!!I need to come over and give him a smooch!
GOod job buddy! that is great! at least he matched!
GREAT JOB CORBIN!
Oh and how much are your pups?
Very impressed though! Good work Corbin! One day long ago, I was sitting at my desk at work when I realized, the dress I was wearing was on backwards. I was wishing my mom had intervened! =)
Oh, and Kermit once went to work with one dark brown shoe and one black shoe! =) Watch out if you get dressed in the dark!
Post a Comment