So, this will be just be our I SPY page.
baby hair brush
painted toilet paper roll
2 tooth brushes
light bulb
4 straws
sun screen
3 markers
tape
sunglasses
bubbles
dental floss
Cootie body and leg
large plastic coin
tampon (oh the boys will love that)
sharpie
medicine cup
foot file
hair pick

11 comments:
That is SO funny! You are so creative!
I took some pictures of my purse before I cleaned it out a couple weeks ago... you've inspired me... I will blog about that soon. It's pretty scary but amazing at the same time! :)
Hope you're having a great summer!
I love your book idea! I need to look into it!
what a fun little game I just played. Im not sure if I found the pick.
This cracks me up. We don't even have kids,(except 2 days a week when we take care of Austin) and stuff piles up around our house. Maybe I should get a vase for hydrangeas too.
p.s. thanks for your encouraging comments. I appreciate you
What a fun game. At least you know what is in your collection. I set stuff down and then never see it again. ☺
Shannon, you make me smile.
I think I need to buy a nice little hydrangea pot for my kitchen counters. Better yet, I'll take one for every room in the house!
Yeah, I'm so glad to know that my kitchen counter isn't the only one that turns into that game!
Cute idea to put it on your blog. Yes, I'm book blogging too.
Hope to see you this summer
~Rebecca
Do you know anyone who's done a book? I want to and I don't know what to do to start. I think I am going to do one each year (for each kid). Have you started yet? Lets get together and try! My geeky brother used to take his computer to his friends house to play, now that doesn't seem so wierd.
My girls will love this in the morning! Seriously!
Melissa- I don't know anyone who has, but have friends who have friends who have. Looks like you just down load their software and then they walk you through it. But I would love a book binding buddy. Come over with your computer, the kids can make a mess while we mess around with our blogs books.
Where's Waldo? =)
Post a Comment