Friday, July 11, 2008

Brothers for LIEf

Corbin is officially a big brother today.

I know that Cooper is over a year old, but today it happened.

Corbin used his big brother, I can talk and you can't, status to his advantage.

I had discovered that the temperature in the fridge had been turned to zero. A common occurrence lately that sends Corbin to time out.

His reply "I not turn i' off.....Cooper did it."

If Cooper knew how to climb up the shelves and roll the little dial at the the top, he may have ended up in time out instead of his crafty older brother.

15 comments:

Erin said...

FANTASIC!!!!!! That cracks me up. How funny is that???? DId you laugh? You had to of. SO great. I noticed some other "big brother" stuff when I was there too. THe way he says COOOOOPPPPPP as cooper is making a mess.

The Texas Links said...

It may be the first time...but it won't be the last. Hopefully nothing was ruined and what you got out of it was little laugh and the realization that things have changed a little. Beautiful Bouquets, by the way.........
Love ya!

Grammy Staffy said...

What a clever Cooper you have to accomplish that.... or should I say what a crafty Corbin to claim Cooper did that. Just wait until Cooper can talk to defend himself...heehee

Shannon said...

Yes I did giggle. Corbin has been surprising me lately with the things he says. And yes things have been ruined, but today I caught it right away so no harm done.

The comstocks said...

Oh I can't wait for those wonderful events! Cute page by the way!

Heather said...

The blame game is very popular at my house too! Get used to the many years of it to come!

Kris said...

WOW! It's starts so young! Your fridge looks great, by the way. And those boys look good enough to eat!

Mike and Shelby said...

uh oh. (That is pretty funny though!) I guess if these little babies are going to come in and disrupt the 'older siblings' lives, they might as well us them to their advantage! Smart Corbin!

Lauren used to climb the freezer shelves (all the 'off limits' goodies were placed on top of the fridge) Scary! I bought an appliance lock and that, at least, solved the safety issue! Worth the $3 investment for peace of mind!

Love the innocent look on Corbin's face.

Shumway FAM said...

Hilarious. Dusty pulls this all the time with not quite 2 yr old Toby.
Still doesn't work.

so bummed to hear your not coming to the beach. we will miss you. I was so looking forward to chatting with you and introducing our boys.

Baak Talk said...

At my house we have an extra little body I haven't met that causes all kinds of trouble.. He's the family circus "NOT ME" character!
(at my house if mom can't figure out who did it for real, everyone gets in trouble anyway!)

Lori said...

I love it! Very clever!

kristen said...

OMG that is a classic. I haven't come accross that one yet.
Hot food , YUM !!!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Love it! We get alot of that around here. They are starting to gang up & blame it in the baby (7months).

C'mon over...I have something for you! :>)

Alison said...

Funny! The twins are blaming each other for the funky smells coming from their own diapers. Time to potty train I think.

The Plewe Clan said...

Love it! Big Brothers can be very crafty and unfortunately it will happen again, and again, and again.