Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Buzz


I decided I wasn't really ready for summer to end. So I gave our little Cooper his first buzz.
It's not a real short one, but I did use the clippers.
Well, the real reason I buzzed him is Cooper has this little swirly right on the crown of his head that always sticks up. Now it blends right it. I don't know if I'll keep it this short for long, I do think it makes him look more like a little boy which I have mixed feelings about. Somehow cutting his hair makes him look taller to me....hmm....yep he looks taller.

13 comments:

Kris said...

When Cooper walked in our house last night he looked Taller and OLDER and ADORABLE!!!!!! I think he may wear his hair this way the rest of his life.

Mike and Shelby said...

I love little boy cuts. (And they always make them look older.) He is too cute. Love the shirt he is wearing.

Grammy Staffy said...

Cooper is so cute. I love the buzz look but it does make him look older. How come they have to grow up so fast???

My baby boy just turned 32...how did that happen so fast????

Heather said...

He looks older, the baby look is fading fast! so sad! But he is a handsome chap!

Erin said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! How did you get him to sit still? You did a great job and he looks so cute!

The Texas Links said...

He does look older--but still really cute. He's such a handsome boy!

Summer said...

What a cutie!!! He looks so adorable! I love the post of Corbin's first day of school.

The comstocks said...

well he still looks cute no matter what his hair looks like, long or short! :)

Lori said...

I love it Shannon! His new hair cut is adorable!

The fly-fisherman said...

Oh my goodness- he is the sweetest looking little guy. That picture is SO cute. I could never say "no" to that face.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! So cute! And he does look older. But so super handsome, so it's a wash!

PS... I too wish Derek had pulled me over...! :)

Unknown said...

Can i get a copy of this adorable picture! He looks like such a little man! I am serious, please send me this picture! ASAP!!!!

Alison said...

Pretty dang cute! Yes, does look like he is taller! Love his cute shirt too! =)