
We are tired....
We are hungry....
It was hard to keep the boys happy at church today....
Ahhh, but in the words of Corbin "We made it".
(And if you were sitting near us today you may have heard him shout those words from the front of the chapel after the closing prayer...)
11 comments:
isnt church so much fun!
how cute. love that 'tuckered out' picture...exactly how we feel after church.
Laughing out loud right now!!! I'm so glad you did it! Sometime's it's so hard.....
Good for you...just keep doing it..
just think...one day they will be grown and you won't have an excuse to get up and walk around when you find you are falling asleep or the talk is really long and boring.
...upps...I didn't mean that....church is never, ever boring...how could I say such a thing??...of course I am ALWAYS in tune with the spirit and am NEVER, EVER bored...Never...ever!
There, is that better?
Cute picture...that is how I felt today too.
okay... im struggling as well. Jackson is a month away from nursery, and we cannot wait!
You are a brave woman to have a white couch!
This is just darling, and I can SO relate because this is how I feel when Darien and I make it all the way through Church.
That is how I feel right now! What a cutie! I love it!
I can't stop giggling. Out of the mouths of babes! The picture is great too, I can't believe he even fell asleep on the couch. That is a tired boy!
Hey Shannon! I posted in the comments on my page what the Sacrament Book looked liked.
Your boys are adorable! Good to catch up!
I LOVE THAT!!! I feel that way every sunday too. It's just way more cute when a kid says it.
That picture is too cute! Ahhh, is right...peace! We love Sunday after church for the same reason!
Post a Comment