
Corbin loves Hot Wheels
Corbin loves things in rows.
Corbin found my quilting ruler and gave each car it's own "parking space".
It was like a dream come true for him, to be able line up cars in their own little squares. He was so excited to show us his organized toys.
I'm hoping that this will mean that having a clean room will be easy for him. A place for everything and everything in it's place. I can imagine him getting frustrated with me for messing his stuff up....could I get that lucky?
10 comments:
Isn't he amazing? How many little boys care if their is an order to their toys? Knowing this may create peace for him.
I hope it works....let me know if it does.
Good luck, Hugs, Lura
This is just precious. I wish Darien had a fraction of Corbin's affection for organization!
Wow that brings back memories, my brother used to do that with all of his cars and then all of "his guys" as he used to call them, they where his action figures. But his room was never clean!
Not to be a bubble buster, but my daughter used to do that exact same thing. She'd line up everything and have to have everything just so. If we walked by a piece of trash on the floor even at somewhere like church she would freak out until I picked it up.
Then, the pre-teen disease hit.... I long for those orderly days.
However, I'm sure this is a good omen for you and it will be a permanent personality trait that will help him resist the dreaded teen-age I won't lift a finger to do anything disease!
My brother was exactly like that as a little boy. Everything needed to be organized. His whole life his room stayed clean. His bed never got made, and he didn't do laundry, but everything else was immaculate! Lucky, lucky, you!
Shannon I would love for you to come visit. What time do your boys get out of school? Brian, my kidnergartener gets out at 11:40. It would be fun for you to bring your boys for a playdate. I'll invite Heather too.
LOVE IT!!! Maybe more boys...(men) should use our sewing rulers for organization.
Patrick is the same way as far as his "toys" go, too. They are all cared for and perfectly organized. He's got remote control airplanes and model rockets... never a dull moment! I think it's a boy thing!
Lucky for you! What a cutie!
that's great that he made a parking space for each individual car-so smart!
Post a Comment