Thursday, October 23, 2008

Little dirt don't hurt?

Don't I wish that I mopped the floor yesterday like I had planned too.




16 comments:

Kris said...

HAHAHAHA!! PRecioUs, Adorable, and Creative. I feel the same way when my favorite foods drop to the floor.

Erin said...

Well now your floor has been mopped. Perfect! SO cute.

The comstocks said...

Wesley does the same thing and I dont stop him!

The Texas Links said...

I love that you're the kind of mom that goes to get the camera instead of making him stop. How many moments have been lost because we were worried that they would get dirty or get germy from licking the floor. Ain't nothing wrong with it if it hasn't been more that 10 seconds right? The time gets longer the more kids you have. I'm up to a couple of minutes.
You're a good mom, Shannon. Love ya!

Mike and Shelby said...

This is the kind of moment when my dad says, "Wonder what the world would be like if we were all as innocent as little kids?"

No, a little dirt is NOT going to hurt. Glad you got some cute pictures of it.

Stacey said...

Cooper is so cute!
That 5 second rule is probably exaggerated anyway....I wouldn't want to waste that yummy cereal either!

Alison said...

A little dirt never hurt right. The 10 second rule can easily be modified to 10 minutes...10 hours even. =) Cooper is adorable!

Alison said...

I think maybe he's been watching your dogs?

Anonymous said...

God made dirt, so dirt don't hurt. :) I follow that rule religiously. And I say the candy was totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

If your yummy no chocolate chip cookies had been on the floor I would have eaten them off just like that! I had a dream aobut them the other night. We need to get together. How about this week or next? I talked to Heather and she's ready too! I bet Rebecca could be convined witout much arm pulling...Connor is darling.

The Snow Queen said...

That was me Melissa I don't know why it came up as anonymous. I am far from anonymous.

The Snow Queen said...

Iknow it is Cooper. Really I do... I don't know what is wrong with my fingers today! They have a mind of their own. Even when I typed it I knew that wasn't it. Sorry. Feel free to erase the whole bunch of these.

The Snow Queen said...

There is a family in our ward that have a Connor, Corbin, Cooper, and a Toby (?) That's why I always seem confused.

The Snow Queen said...

Now its just getting silly and I thought what the heck I might as well leave one more. Have a nice Sunday afternoon.

The Ethington Family said...

Nice! My Riley is army crawling and I get to see how dirty my floor is daily.

Lori said...

I love it! If it was chocolate candy, I'd be right down there with him!!! :)