Tuesday, November 4, 2008

3 little towels hang'n on the wall

So we have added an extra hook and hoodie towel in the kids’ bathroom. You see we have finally gotten our application for adoption #3 into the agency. It is only the beginning; we only have about half of the paperwork and running around done. We want to be approved and "waiting" by the end of the year. That's the goal at least.

So this is just the beginning of our thinking positively. And yes, that third towel is pink. This is not a requirement but is a fun thought....to have a baby girl next. But we can easily change it to yellow or red if another little boy comes our way.

So here is to the beginning of a complicated process that couldn't thrill us more.

21 comments:

The comstocks said...

oh a pink towel huh! well we will keep you guys in our prayers. I am excited for you!

Baak Talk said...

How exciting Shannon!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Look forward to meeting Link addition #3!

Actually, I'd love to meet #1 & #2.Can you meet next week? Maybe if we plan far enough in advance our schedules will hook up!
Luv,
Bec

Erin said...

Im feeling pink Im feeling pink Im feeling pink....or yellow. :) Couldnt be more excited for another niece or nephew

Unknown said...

I was so nervous I missed an important phone call when I saw an extra towel!!! You would never leave me out of the loop, now, would you?!!! It will most definately need to be a pink towel! ;)

Jan's Blog said...

You will be in my prayers, as will the little one about to be blessed by coming to your home.

Stacey said...

This is exciting news!!!
A pink towel in the house would be fun! :)
I will pray that the process is quick and smooth!

The Snow Queen said...

Yippeee! I love pink. I love blue too. I love yellow. and I love red, aww shucks I love them all.

Lori said...

I love the anticipation of another little baby:) And how fun to see a pink towel, it looks like it belongs!!!

sarahhicken said...

I can't wait to meet the newest Link. I would love to see a pink or a blue towel. We will keep you in our prayers.

The Texas Links said...

Awesome! I think pink would be really cool--but I'm sure that any color will be just as spectacular. We'll keep you guys in our prayers.

Heather said...

Pretty in Pink! I will keep you in my prayers!

Kris said...

SO, I WAS AT YOUR HOME.
I SAW THE TOWEL IN YOUR HANDS.
I TOLD YOU IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
AND ALL YOU SAID WAS, THANKS!!!!!!!!
OH, WAIT....YOU DID TELL ME THAT DAY THAT ALL YOUR PAPERWORK WAS IN.
OH, AND THE TOWEL HAD A HOOD.
DUH....WE ARE THINKING PINK THIS TIME!
I GUESS I NEED YOU TO S-P-E-L-L- THINGS OUT SOMETIMES.
THINKING PINK IS EASY FOR ME TO DO!
BUT I LOVE ALL COLORS.

Grammy Staffy said...

Good luck Shannon....I will think pink for you too.

I hope that both you and Erin get babies soon.

Alison said...

Yay! That is great that you are ready to go for #3! We can't wait and will keep you in our prayers.

Those hooded towels are so great! Thank you again for the ones you made for the twins!

Erin said...

Yippee! How exciting! You will be in our prayers for sure!

You give us hope that it really can work!

Autumn said...

Good Luck guys:) We sure love our girls and all the DRAMA they bring.

Noelle and Corey said...

YAY!!!! I am so so excited for you!! Pink would be SUCH fun! I think it should be a requirement since I know you have darling Jolene's dresses waiting to be worn. I hope everything works out perfectly.

S. Gibson said...

Hi Shannon. I am so glad that you commented on my blog. It's great to (un)officially meet you :). Your family is darling and good luck on your adoption. I hope the best for you guys. I hope you don't mind if I check back in! Take care.

Mike and Shelby said...

Oh, Shannon, to think of another child being blessed by your mothering!!! What special news. As wonderful as little boys are, I am a bit partial to the pink towels myself, heres to hoping for that fun thought!

Nancy said...

Hi Shannon, so this is totally random, but I found this etsy shop that made me think of you:
www.oilclothaddict.etsy.com
I think that's the link, anyway it's an etsy shop called oilcloth addict. Maybe you could buy some pink oilcloth to go along with the towel, good luck with everything!

Lynell said...

Here's to you! Good luck all along the way!