I have so many things to be Thankful for. Here are just 3 of my favorite.
I am so thankful for Derek. He is a wonderful loving husband and fun affectionate Father. A gal couldn't ask for more.
I am thankful for Corbin and his great sense of humor.
I am thankful for Cooper and his sweet easy going ways.I love being a wife and mom and I am so blessed to have a family that brings me so much joy.
HaPpy ThAnkSgiviNg!
9 comments:
So much to be thankful for!
Hi honey. I love those same 3 reaSONs. I am thankful for you and for them. I miss you. It seems just awful that you are not here with us. I hope you are having a great holiday and that your pies are delicious.
I hope that you have had a great day today. I know that your mom misses you. I surely do miss Mindy and David but have been having a lovely visit with Erin and Lynell.
I send hugs, Lura
Isn't family great!
those are great things to be grateful for. Cute ones that is for sure. It was so fun to have you guys out for a yummy dinner. It was a fun week to be together. Maybe next year we'll get Ali out here too.
Your boys are especially sweet. I love my boys too, more each day. Happy Thanksgiving.
We missed spending Thanksgiving with you this year! I hope it was a great day... and hopefully we'll see you Christmas Eve?!
I'm going to try that delicious Pot Pie! Looks so yummy!
Hey Shannon--I'm thankful for those little men too. They both make every one around them smile. (so does Derek--but the little boys are way cuter). We had a great time with you guys this past week. So glad for the adult time that we were able to spend at the Melting Pot and how easy going the week was. It gives us time to get to know each other a little better. Also very glad that our kids got along so well the last couple of days. Thanksgiving night was so enjoyable. No crying or yelling or anything--just cousins playing together. We had a great time and we're very thankful for you and your boys.
What cute pictures, I love the one of Corbin-such a ham! You're a lucky wife and mommy.
Hope your Thanksgiving was great.
Post a Comment