Saturday, December 13, 2008

Little Brother

Cooper carried this around for hours

Cooper kissing Corbin's picture

Cooper loves his brother.
Cooper misses his brother while he's away at school.
Cooper wants to have everything his brother has...even stitches and hospital bands.
Cooper thinks he is hurt when his brother gets hurt.
Cooper follows his brother around.
Cooper loves it when his brother makes him laugh.
Cooper watches everything his brother does.
Cooper tries to wear his brothers shoes.
Cooper shares chicken nuggets with his brother
Cooper wrestles with his brother.
Cooper is the perfect little brother for our Corbin.

15 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

came back to print off the chicken pot pie recipe...we're having it tonight! yum.

don't you just love the adoration siblings have for each other? Lauren and Brooke play so well together. (yes, they argue and Brooke really knows how to puch buttons, but 90% of the time, it is sweet) Corbin must love having Cooper as his little bro.

Heather said...

That is so sweet! I love the kissing pic!

Kris said...

That is certainly the truth. Cooper does do everything Corbin does.
It is adorable that he carried the photo around and kissed it.

Katie said...

That is the cutest thing. I can't believe how big Cooper is.

The Texas Links said...

I think that's the cutest, sweetest thing I've ever seen. Poor boy--missing his big brother. What a sweetie-pie!

Unknown said...

Great post Shannon!! Make sure Corbin gets to read it!

Jan's Blog said...

These are the MOST precious pictures. How fun this must be for your family to have sibling adoration instead of the other way around.

Heidi said...

Love that... so cute! I cannot believe how big he looks! How old is he now? XOXO

The comstocks said...

That is so sweet!

Shannon said...

I'm not trying to say that the boys are always in love...but Cooper does like Corbin even after he has been bopped on the head with a toy car.

The Snow Queen said...

I have a loving little sister at my house. It is pretty stinkin cute. Email me your address so that I can mail you a christmas card.

Rebecca said...

He is so stinkin cute! How sweet is that!

Grammy Staffy said...

That last picture is so sweet. Darling post

Laura said...

These pictures are so cute! What a sweet little brother! I just love it!

Erin said...

What a doll!! I love it!