Cooper loves playing Hide and Seek and he is really good at it. He counts, if eee eee eee counts as counting. He says "here I come" and he is really good at spotting the hiders. He is also good at hiding, he sits still and waits to be found, most of the time.He has also proven that he knows what seek means. When he can't find something that he is looking for, usually his binky, he says "I go seek" then in a soft high voice says "where are you, where are you binky". It is really cute.
This is his latest favorite hiding place, the play kitchen. He just fits (and he has a squirt bottle to get anyone who dares find him (smile).
9 comments:
He is really cute , I love the squirt bottle idea, sneaky!:)
such fun moments! Watch out for him, he's a little trickster!
that is too sweet! I love the squirt bottle.
and 'eee eee eee" totally counts as counting at that age!
I love that he has a squirt bottle to get you!
what a honey boy. how fun he plays hide and seek. so cute.
Sounds like He and Maggie could keep each other seeking all day. That's a popular game here too. We Maggie calls it "find and seek."
I love that he's ready with the squirt bottle--my kind of kid.
He is SOOOOOO adorable. I love playing hide and seeeeeeekkkkkk with him. At our house he loves the pantry but especially the tub. You are right about him being a good hider and a seeker.
Seeing him in the little kitchen is adorable. The addition of the squirt bottle is a fun idea. Maybe we should implement it into the game for all of us! How clever.
I love picturing him seeking for the binky!
Did I tell you that yesterday he found all the binkies at our house? He had one in his mouth and one in each hand. He was in heaven. The cutest thing was when he put on in the mouth of the large plastic dinosaur! He knew he was being clever.
I am waiting for my sisters to arrive. Cant wait!
How do these little ones get so incredibly adorable? I wish they could write books...it would be fascinating to know what goes on in their heads when they aren't talking!
If you get a chance, stop by for a giveaway. Thanks, Jan
Post a Comment