Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Adios


Yep, this is a bug band-aided to my head.

And I miss it already.

Derek and I are headed to Spain today and we'll be gone for 11 days. And I am sad to leave the kiddos at home.

So, my adorable parents will be the ones getting bugs stuck to their head and all the hugs and kisses they can stand while they are here watching the boys for us. Aren't they wonderful!

Adios amigos.

13 comments:

sarahhicken said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful time in Spain. The kids will be so estatic to see you when you get back.

Jan's Blog said...

Have a glorious time!!!

Mike and Shelby said...

enjoy!

Katie said...

Ciao! So jealous!

Rebecca said...

Have fun....I am also jealous! What a great trip - :)

Erin said...

So so fun! We can't wait to hear all about it! Have a blast!

Heidi said...

what? seriously? I cannot wait to see some pictures! SO JEALOUS! Have a blast!

Erin said...

you have inspired us to do some traveling...thank you!!!

Stacey said...

How wonderful to get away for 11 days!!! Have the BEST time!

Noelle and Corey said...

So fun. Go to La Concha beach in San Sebastian and eat some Spanish tortilla- potatoes, egg, cheese, peppers, etc. Yummmm... Also be sure to walk down La Rambla in Barcelona. Ooooh the Madrid temple was the highlight of my trip. Kinda out of the way, but awesome!

Alison said...

Hope you had a wonderful time! xo

What perfect eyebrows you have...and goregous eyes too! =)

Anonymous said...

Have a blast! And try not to miss your kids too much!

Grammy Staffy said...

Welcome home... I hope that you had a wonderful trip. We missed your folks on our cruise but we know they were busy getting lots of hugs and kisses and bug stuck on their heads.