
(Thought I would throw in one of the few pictures I have with both the boys and me. Man, I need to take more of these or they are never gonna remember me young-ish (smile))
Happy Mothers Day! According to this article we got a raise this year. Whoooweee!
This year, a stay-at-home mom performing the 10 most popular "mom-job functions" does the work equivalent of a $122,732 salary, up 5 percent over last year's calculations.
The 10 jobs we are getting credit for are : laundry machine operator, janitor, van driver, housekeeper, computer operator, cook, daycare center teacher, facilities manager, psychologist, and chief executive officer (I think personal chef should be on the list too).
So there you have it girls, keep up the good work.
5 comments:
What about manicurist, pedicurist, night security officer, circus performer, athlete coach, banker, personal shopper, I would type more but I better get to 'work.'
And yes, we need more pictures of MOM
Love the picture of mom and her boys. Definitely need to see more pictures with you in them. But if you are like me I am usually the one with the camera. Oh Well.
what a devoted mom to get down on your knees on the bricks to get a cute picture. happy mother's day.
So cute! Those 10 are only the tip of the iceburg!
Cute picture! I have been wondering when a raise would come! :)
But, the smiles and hugs and kisses, and bugs stuck with bandaids will be just fine for now!
Post a Comment